Wednesday 28 March 2012

End of placement

Hi all,
It's coming to the end of my placement. It's quite sad to think about leaving. I've had an absolutely amazing time here. Here are some photos from the past couple of weeks.


Learning traditional Rwandese dancing on St. Patrick's day.

A teacher is using materials to teach the days of the week.



Teaching the street children Shoe the Donkey on St. Patrick's day.
Shoe the Donkey at the St.Patrick's day party. I managed to find shamrock fabric for my dress!

My new friend Felix the Rabbit. He is part of a class project.  He will travel with me on the rest of my journey home. Then I will post him back to his friend, Jesse in the USA.



1 comment:

  1. It was so fulfilling to be a volunteer, giving a miracle for people to be inspired. It reminds me of being one too. shitifujon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete